Our corporate credentials include (representative sample, not a complete list):
• Accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program of the U.S. Department of Commerce to operate as a Cryptographic and Security Testing Laboratory
• NIST’s Personal Identity Verification Program (NPIVP)
• Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
• Common Criteria Test Lab (CCTL) to conduct formal Evaluations of IT Security technologies to the ISO 15408 Common Criteria Standard
• Accredited by Interac Association under the Third Party Device Certification Program to operate as a Device Certification Agent (DCA)
• Accredited by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to provide payment terminal testing services recognized by Visa, MasterCard and JCB
• Experience supporting major banking/financial institutions, including a large U.S private equity firm
• Significant network, system and media forensics capabilities and experience
Individual certifications include (representative sample, not a complete list):
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
• Offensive Wireless Certified Professional (OSWP)
• GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
• GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
• GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• In addition, nearly all of our cyber security professionals and technicians maintain government security clearances at the Secret and higher levels. We operate with U.S. Government Top Secret and above cleared facilities and communications.
Information management is not simply a service; it is a collaborative and iterative process that marries experience and innovation to produce a clear and effective strategy meeting the particular needs of each customer and each case. It begins with communication: we must understand our customers’ unique requirements, and we must help our customer to understand the risks, benefits and costs associated with filling those requirements. We then are able to design a practical and cost-effective process matching our customers’ individual needs to a practical solution at a cost that makes sense. But nothing in litigation is static, and we understand that a real-world process for legal information management requires continuous reassessment of the types and sources of ESI, and of the methods of collection and review, in the living context of each case’s procedural history.
At each stage of the eDiscovery process—from early case assessment to document production—IIT will use the technical tools most appropriate to your particular needs to maximize the accuracy and completeness of your understanding of the evidence in your case. For basic data extraction, forensic analysis, data processing and hosted document review we use tried-and-true commercial tools, supplemented by proprietary utilities and processes. But when needed our computer scientists and technical experts can go far beyond “off-the-shelf” solutions to design customized solutions or analytical resources that will give you deeper insights into the available data.
Our guiding principle is to match the right technology to the task at hand, so that you enjoy the resources you need at a price that fits your litigation budget.
Our customers include federal agencies (e.g., Departments of State, Homeland Security, Defense, Army, Navy, USAID, National Security Agency and other intelligence agencies); state and local governments (e.g, transportation, border security, and public health agencies), Tier-1 and Tier-2 telecommunication companies and major telecommunication systems vendors; and the Big Four accounting firms and major transportation companies (e.g., Amtrak, Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern, BNSF Railroad).
IIT is a market leader in data and network security services. Our parent company EWA, Inc. (www.ewa.com) was founded during the Cold War to provide radar-jamming solutions and reverse engineering of Soviet technologies for the U.S. Government. For more than 30 years EWA and its ten subsidiary companies have been providing leading-edge solutions to private and public sector clients across a broad range of technical and engineering disciplines. Incorporated in 1997 IIT is a leading provider of risk management and information security services, including highly secure data hosting, computer forensics and incident response, vulnerability assessments and development of comprehensive security systems. The majority of our 140+ employees and facilities are cleared to handle United States Government Top Secret and higher classified information.